11 484 руб.
9 187,20 руб.
RAM-B-149Z-AQ1U ― универсальное мото крепление RAM mounts аквабокс большой. Муфта 95 мм. Две U-образные скобы на руль или трубу 0,5-1,25". Заменяемая верхняя защитная крышка. Обрезиненные шары 25 мм (1", размер "B"). Алюминий, порошковая краска.
RAM Handlebar Rail Mount with Zinc Coated U-Bolt Base & Sealed Enclosure Large Size AQUA BOX®
The RAM-B-149Z-AQ1U consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket arm, round adapter base and sealed enclosed large size AQUA BOX®. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The clear, touch through screen allows you to view your electronics as well as use their function keys while in place. There is even a place for a small lock to serve as a theft deterrent. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter.
AQUA BOX® Internal Dimensions:
Width=3.5", Height=8.43", Depth=2.25" inches
AQUA BOX® External Dimensions:
Width=4.5", Height=8.75", Depth=3" inches
0.50" to 1.25"
AQUA BOX® Features:
1. A unique, patented all inclusive seal and Flex-Lens. This is really cool stuff!
2. Touch through lens to operate buttons.
3. Power, earphone and accessory cables are routed through a patented, self draining baffledesign to keep moisture out.
4. Fits any RAM Mounting System for use on Planes, Motorcycles, Boats, ATVs, Bikes, etc.
5. Easily locks with any standard mini padlock.
6. All marine grade construction including stainless steel hinge pin and mounting hardware.
7. Flex-Lens may be replaced in seconds if scratched or damaged. (inexpensive)
8. Lifetime Warranty on all components other than Flex-Lens.
High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. The keyed-lock is not included with the purchase of this product.
Lens Installation Instructions